https://watchingthedaisies.com/about-2/ This is a blog to follow, a blog to learn from, a blog to inspire. Brigid P. Gallagher has taught me so much. I share her with you.
Many thanks to Kim from http://www.itrippedoverastone.com for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Kim suffers from Fibromyalgia and she always inspires me with her words of wisdom.
She has written The ShadowBoxer’s, Fighting Fibromyalgia, Your Personal Journal. which happens to be the first interactive journal about fibromyalgia ever published on Amazon.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
- Like Kim I suffer from Fibromyalgia. It has influenced my life since 2003, when I succumbed to a plethora of symptoms that were quite frightening. However, I have been…
View original post 314 more words