In my last blog, I neglected to put the “rules” of passing this nomination along to deserving bloggers and what is required of the nominee.
- Display The Versatile Blogger Award graphics on your site.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their site.
- List 7 facts about yourself that are not generally known.
- You can make up to 15 nominations for this award. Be sure to include the links to their sites and notify them of the nomination.
That’s all there is to it! Show your support for those incredible people who have put so much effort in sharing and caring.
My heartfelt thanks go out to K. J. Farnham, www.kjfarnham.wordpress.com, wonderful author of “Click, Date, Repeat!” who kindly nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. When I first started blogging 2 years ago, I was floundering around like a blind fish. Being older, I didn’t know what a blog was. I thought a tweet was what birdies do. I wasn’t even on Facebook or LinkedIn! I guess I’ve come a long way, teaching myself with perseverance. I still have a long, long way to go, but I’m so pleased that my number of followers has increased by…seriously, 1000%. Funny, funny…when you start out with so few, the percentages look huge! I’m just happy to be included in this exclusive club of writers, artists, poets, photographers, wonderful people–all of us philosophers!
Seven facts about myself…this is the toughest part!
- I am 62 years old. My pictures are current, untouched, and I’ve had no plastic surgery. I can’t go in the sun…it does wonders for your complexion. I do color my hair, but in my natural shade of light red.
- Anyone who’s read my bio already knows I’m handicapped, a victim of SLE Lupus/Rheumatoid Arthritis for 26 years. The good news is, I’m mobile with a cane and no longer in a wheelchair.
- I’m originally from Cleveland, Ohio…the mistake on the lake. A good place to be “from”…far away from. “I’m a southerner–the southern part of Cleveland.” I joke about everything!
- I’m a certified Advanced Clinical Psychological Hypnotherapist (ACPH).
- I’m very proud of my Scottish ancestry. I’m 75% Northern European; 25% Czech.
- I am a musician: Singer (soprano), piano, Celtic Harp, saxophone, guitar, folk flutes and reeds from all over the world.
- I have pre-cognitive dreams and visions. Sometimes I have to block my spiritual sight. I am an empath.
There are so many amazing bloggers I could nominate, but I’ve noticed they’ve already received awards. I wanted to select young people just getting started. As those of you who have followed me for a little while probably know, I love to teach, share, and mentor, especially when it comes to the preparation of all media, writing, editing, designing, and believing in yourself.
Therefore, I send this nomination to:
- Kristi S. Simpson, impressing us all with her search for knowledge: http://www.kristissimpson.wordpress.com
- Christina Strigas, a poet who just published her first prose Novel (Yea!): http://www.christinastrigas.wordpress.com
- Robert Goldstein, a young man I met very recently who shares unique art with deep emotion: http://www.robertgoldstein.wordpress.com
- A. E. Rivenbark, who has a big heart and huge sense of humor: http://www.aerivenbark.wordpress.com
Share the love!